a snowy

Friday 27 February 2015

SEVEN 'do you ship Gallavich?'

Oh gosh! 
Here is the thing: I like writing & I love starting new blogs but then I'm completely incapable to stick with it... I mean it's been ages since I didn't post anything: my apologies. 
Anyway, there is no law, right? So here I am. Last week I started (and finished actually) to watch the series: Shameless US. This series is so amazing!!! I became completely addict after the 1st episode, can you believe it? I ship Gallavich like a lot and every time they appear at the screen I just literally jump up and down. I mean did you look at them? They are just so so cute... Okay, you want a picture, isn't it? 

How could you not love them, huh? 










Then, I just finished to read 'Running Man' by Stephen King and this book was very good! The end is surprising (like every S. King's ends, right?) and I don't know, I just really like the whole idea of the story. To summarize: the main character, Ben Richards, decides to take part in a  TV game show called 'The Running Man' and which is kind of a human hunt... He has to survive 30 days against the whole state that wants him dead. The atmosphere is really intense and keep you in suspense! With Stephen King, you could never imagine how it's going to end up...



Have you ever read this book or a book by S. King? What'd you think of it?  



This week, I bought a new KUSMI TEA box, tasting almond and green tea: delicious! I also received a new pair of running shoes (picture below). Yesterday I made so doodles, and it's been a long time since I didn't... 


And now let's move on one of my favourite topics: my fanfiction recommandations! I read many fanfictions recently but here are the one I retained for you:

When I finally woke up: Divergent Fanfiction based on Eric/Tris relationship. ''you're the only person in the world that could do this to me Tris' Eric whispered. A nice and simple Fanfic about Tris and Eric. The first time Eric saw Tris he actually fell for her without knowing it. Without Eric realising it, his cold, hard facade slowly started to fall apart all because of one girl.'

Black IslandHarry Potter Fanfiction with HPDM pairing. I really liked this story, it's not very long but funny and enthralling. 'Most people would think that seven days on a tropical island would be a week in paradise, unless they were stranded on the island with their ex-husband.'

Grievers, Minho, and Other Wicked Things: The Maze Runner Fanfiction with Minho/Newt pairing. I just love this one, very short but just everything right! 'Ever wonder what those first days were like for Newt in the Maze? How he became a Runner, proved himself to the others, and met a certain, handsome Keeper...?'


Let me know if you're gonna read one of them!
And for now...BYYYE!








No comments:

Post a Comment