a snowy

Monday 22 December 2014

SIX 'cooking for Christmas & the 100'

Ho ho ho! 
Yesterday night I took a walk in the Christmas market in Strasbourg with my parents and we have such a great time! We bought some roast chestnuts and that was so good, I love these things. 



This morning I had a driving lesson then I cooked some Christmas Treats and especially the DIY Christmas treats from the Zalfie's youtube video. Did you try it as well? In any case I think that's quite nice. 



Tonight I'm gonna go to the Dubliners, an Irish pub where they make delicious burgers, with my family and my sister's godmother (who lives in Paris but came in Alsace for the holidays). 
We are at last in WINTER! YAY! I like this season.  



Do you watch the series The 100? It is also a book (by Kass Morgan) at first and I'm currently reading it by the way. I really like both and my favourite pairing is Bellamy/Clarke (Bellarke, if you know what I mean). Anyway, last week the midseason's episode was on TV and it was so shaking up! I can't wait to watch the rest in January... Tell me if you read it or watch it too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment