a snowy

Monday 2 March 2015

NINE 'travel map'

Hello!
I found an amazing website when you can make a map of your 'already done destinations'. Here is mine: 





I finally told my parents that I didn't validate my first semester... My Dad was very angry but my mum was pretty understanding. So after all I am kind of relieved! It is always better when all is said. I really don't like keeping secret from my family and friends, I am kind of too honest (you might say that it is a good point but sometimes it is not) and the words just use to blurt out of my mouth on their own. 
By the way, I wanted to share with you a song I really appreciate a lot, a lot, a lot: Human by Christina Perri. The lyrics are just sublime and make me feel so many emotions. The link I gave you is a fan video about the Shameless series so you will have some voiceover but I think that what is said is particularly beautiful. However, if you mind, you will easily find the original version on youtube. 




 Will you find where do these two images come from? 
(The second one is from one of my favourite animes)


Now, that you may or may not have a bad day, here are some gifs that will make your feel better, because sassy Harry is always brilliant, right? I love the way he rolls his eyes, I love the way he answers back... Aaah Harry Potter, you are definitively my entire life!



Have a good night,

sweet dreams,

and bye for now, lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment