a snowy

Friday 6 March 2015

ELEVEN 'winter is still here'

Hi
On this Friday morning, the weather was cold and nothing was better than taking my breakfast at Gagao's: a Caffè Americano with maple syrup and a chocolate bun. That was delicious and it kept my heart warm. Did you try to go there, yet? 



My parents aren't at home for some days so my siblings and I have the house for ourselves! It's pretty cool because we can just do whatever we want whenever we want. They are going home tomorrow night so we still have a day to party... sort of! 
Yesterday night I had an amazing midnight run with friends and it was very cool! The moon was huge and shiny, and the sky was filled with stars so much so that we could see around us like it was still the twilight: that was beautiful. However it was cold and luckily I had taken some gloves. In theory we are going to do the same tonight... I HOPE SO


Do you wanna see something really reALLY REALLY funny? Just look below, Voldemort has never been so terrifyingly sexy, haha. 




Not a long post today, but I just wanted to write a bit about my feelings and share with you some happiness. I hope you have a beautiful day and you are loved as much as you deserve!
BYYYYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment