a snowy

Sunday 12 April 2015

TWELVE 'how to begin this spring'

Hey,
Spring started pretty badly: lots of rain, beginning of the exams at uni, massive building works at home... and the worst seemed yet to come... But still I found some enjoyable things to do to cheer me up.

First, I finally read The Cuckoo's Calling by J.K.Rowling. That was a big book but very entertaining and funny. The 'crime books' are not very my type but still I thought that the investigation was quite unusual and grabbed my attention. However, who wants to recognize the genre of Harry Potter through this book has to be aware that he'll be disappointed. This is another story, another world, for another public... And I'd like to say that's better like that! 
I started to read it at the cinema and enjoyed with that a delicious red berry smoothie. Fruit beverages are my favourite



Then, I baked a superexcellent chocolate cake with coco crumble on it: I can't get enough of it! I ate it with whipped cream and peach syrup (just to make sure I take enough fat, haha - It's not funny actually). We don't really use to spend Easter with loads of chocolate but this cake was more than enough for us! 
On that day, I had finished my last book and had started another one which I'm still currently reading: Every Day by David Levithan. This book is a pure delight! I'm just at the beginning but I already adore the idea and the plot of the story is very uncommon. 




 



And, finally, a good time wouldn't be that good without a little jog! These last weeks I ran very often, it's always a pleasure to let flow all the stress accumulated throughout the day and just enjoy the nature! Even the pain seems good during those moments. For the last few years, running had become my way out... 


What is your way out?




Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment