a snowy

Saturday 20 December 2014

FIVE 'Christmas tag'


Christmas is coming,
and I thought about doing this little Christmas Tag while waiting for it! I haven't been tagged to do this yet but I love making tag so I guess I just took it upon myself. Besides I decide to tag everyone reading this!!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
Quite a typical answer but I do absolutely love The Holiday, I normally end up watching it quite a few times over the Christmas period! I also love Love Actually and watching the Harry Potter films (especially the Philosopher's Stone) around Christmas time. Otherwise I like watching old movies at this time, I don't know why but I guess it makes me a bit nostalgic about my childhood and I like it. For example: 'How the Grinch stole Christmas!

2. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When my siblings and I were little, we'd be so excited for presents my parents used to let us open the presents on Christmas Eve but as we've gotten older we much prefer waiting until Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I don't think it's my favourite Christmas memory, but I have a memory of something we used to do every Christmas Eve when I was younger and I pretty liked it. The evening, after eating, my siblings and I used to watch a movie in my parents' bedroom while they were putting gifts under the tree. 

4. Favourite festive food?
I'm so into Christmas food really. Every year we use to eat foie gras, salmon, gingerbread, oysters, prawns and christmas cookies for dessert. I think what I prefer are Foie gras and the final cookies! 

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I've gotten loads of lovely presents over the years from friends and family though a present that sticks in my head was a green princess dress that was matching with the pink one my sister got, and that was my grandmother who made them. This same year I received a big  riding school in Plamobil game from my parents and I was very happy about it as well. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the smell of cinnamon! This is definitely one of my favourite tastes as well. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Nowadays we don't really have traditions anymore. But we still eat the usual meal every year, I guess that's kind of a tradition!

8. What tops your tree?
A star!

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) you always asked for but never received?
Nothing too extravagant that I can think of, but I remember that I always wanted a horse and I actually got one, for one of my birthdays. So as I received it, it doesn't count. 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
There are lots of things I love about Christmas but I think my favourite is just spending time with family and friends and eating lots of lovely food!! I also really like the magical atmosphere, the lights and the decorations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment