a snowy

Saturday 20 December 2014

FOUR

- Four like the number? 
- Exactly, like the number. 
- What happened? One two three were taken? 
Good evening!
Who has guessed where this quote above come from? 

Now, I have to tell you something important, something that makes me so happy that I want to shout:
I AM ON HOLIDAY! YAY! 
I know, it's not a big deal you're gonna tell me. But Christmas holidays are definitely my favourites! This afternoon I already did some shopping and I bought some cosmetics. I love so much my new lipstick, which is the Deep Purple Grand Rouge (89308). The colour is intense and very beautiful, ideal for this festive season.  



Then, I browsed some books at the international bookstore but I didn't buy anything. However, the shop window was shiny and golden and I really liked how they have decorated the inside!  



FIVE DAYS AWAY FROM CHRISTMAS!




Did you see the trailer for Insurgent? It is absolutely wonderful! I can't wait for the movie... 







Did you read the books? Did you like it? What is your presumed faction?



BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment