a snowy

Thursday 18 December 2014

THREE 'donate to the Harry Potter Alliance'

Heeeey!
I'm about to start a youtube channel about fan fictions and I'm so excited about it! But a little bit afraid as well... I feel as though I can't speak correctly in front of a camera, you'll agree that it is already a problem, ha ha. But that is normal, I don't use to videotape myself and it is a bit disturbing to speak with no one in front of me. 

In the same way, I thought about recommend you some reading (fan fictions or books) on that blog. If you have yourself some recommendations to me, don't hesitate: I love reading!

Here is a funny fan fiction about the pairing Draco Malfoy / Hermione Granger called Why Draco should not be using tampons. I turned it into book and the cover is just too beautiful!




Then, I just bought a new delicious tea, perfect for this time of the year. It tastes like Christmas Spices (cinnamon, clove, gingerbread, etc.) and you already know that I love it. 




By the way, we are seven days away from Christmas and I think it is the moment to begin to think about all these people who are going to spend Christmas alone, homeless or in bad/poor conditions... I use to donate year-round to the Harry Potter Alliance and particularly nowadays. Each of us can choose to support a cause and stand up for what he believes in, because charity is always good. 
But, if you want to know a little bit more about the Harry Potter Alliance, I invite you to visit their website. But, to be brief about it (and don't make you close this webpage too fast and forget about what I said), here is what they do: 
The Harry Potter Alliance turns fans into heroes! They are changing the world by making activism accessible through the power of story. Since 2005, They have engaged millions of fans through their work for equality, human rights, and literacy.

Now, you know. You can help. So be awesome! 








No comments:

Post a Comment