a snowy

Thursday 18 December 2014

TWO 'DIY Christmas Treats with Zoella'

Hello world!
Today was such a hard day... First I had a French literature exam in the morning. Then I had a driving course and as it was raining, it wasn't very easy because it was only my second course... Finally I went for a run at around seven o'clock this evening, but I only did ten kilometres because I was tired and not really in the mood. 

But, I should not be too depressed, because:



YEAAAAAH!


Besides, I wish it would soon snow. I love the snow so so so much! Do you feel the same about it? Do you have already some snow at home? I bet you do, you lucky! 





Otherwise, did you watch the last video of Zoella, called Quick & Easy DIY Christmas Treats? If you didn't, you should go watch it! There are so cute ideas and they all look yummy. 



Personally, I made myself a hot chocolate, not exactly the same as in the video but equally delicious ! And I would like to appeal to everyone who could know where I can find this gorgeous mug just below (because I want it!!!!!). You're welcome to help! 




And for now, good night and sweet dreams! 



No comments:

Post a Comment